Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How to write my name in Japanese


How to write my name in Japanese? And is it fun to live in Japan?
Hii! Or Konnichiwa! I love Japan and everything about it but it would be nice to hear from other people's point of views too. Oh and could someone show me in a picture how to write my name in japanese...it's Breanna Thanks Bye
Japan - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I just used this site to see my name like, a few minutes ago. http://japanesetranslator.co.uk/your-name-in-japanese/
2 :
living in japan is the bomb. i used to live in kyoto, which is not an urban jungle like tokyo, but a kickin' place with lots of young people and amazing history. every time you turn a corner, something surprises you. your name looks like this in katakana: ブレナ that is "bu" "re" and "na". :-)
3 :
Your name would likely be written in katakana as ブリアンナ, and you'd likely find that people will change the pronunciation to something along the lines of: Booleeanna. The "anna" part is easy, but the "Bri" doesn't really have an equivalent in Japanese pronunciation. You might get someone in Japan to give you a "kanji" (Chinese character) equivalent of your name, but as it's not a typical sounding name in Japanese, there could be many different options. These are a couple. They don't really make sense, but that's just because your name isn't a typical Japanese one: 鰤安和 振杏奈 Japan is all you ever thought it would be and more.
4 :
ブレエーンナ (boo lay eeh nuh nah) My best guess. say "lay" with a slight roll of the tough. nuh is a best way i could spell the non-verbal "n" sound. I lived in Japan for three months to learn the language and the culture. I enjoyed the time very much and wish to go again in the near future. I also watch Japanese drama (Gokusen) and anime (Black Lagoon) to continue my studying
5 :
this is how to write ur name in Japanese ブリアナ.
6 :
Arisa B is right its spelled ブリアナ i know cause I'm half Japanese and it's my first language. I find it funny cas ブリ sounds like booty and アナ means hole. not making fun but, yea thats the correct way to spell it. ここにいるアメリカ人とイギリス人をしんじるな。
7 :
 \(^∇^)/ あなたは「ブリアナ」さんよ! 「ブリアナ」 「ぶりあな」






Read more discussions :