Thursday, January 21, 2010

Does anyone live in Japan in the time of the tsunami


Does anyone live in Japan in the time of the tsunami?
Does anyone live in Japan?If you do then please answer this question.I wanna know what the tsunami felt like and my teacher said over 10,000 people died in Japan.
Current Events - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I was there when it happened. I was sitting in the bedroom and the Earthquake happened first. The whole house was being shook. The power went out and a gas line outside erupted and killed 20 people. Car alarms were going off and houses were on fire or collaspsed. You could see smoke everywhere and people were crying. I remember seeing an old lady. Her house fell on her and she bled to death in front of my own eyes. Then I remember looking over to the water. I was high up. I saw a huge wave. It was 300 feet or 30 stories tall coming towards us. When it hit I washed the people below get washed away to the ocean. It was horrible. People were screaming. i sat there and watched as people died to my left and to my right. I will admit, inside I was laughing for some odd reason, but yea tons of death and suffering. One guy was completly severed in half. His legs were cut off and he was dragging himself up the street with his arms. His guts were falling out behind him.
2 :
Not from Japan, but the death toll is up to 18,000 + last I checked... just thought I would correct that for you.
3 :
My wife was and is there. The tsunami has almost completely removed her childhood home town from the map, along with every other town and city on the Sanriku coast. Most of her family and friends lived there. Some survived often by the brave actions of others. The death toll looks as if it will eventually go over 20,000.





Read more discussions :