Thursday, May 7, 2009

What would be the best place to live in Japan


What would be the best place to live in Japan?
I'm planning on moving to Japan from America in a couple years, and I want to open my own restaurant eventually that specializes in American and Japanese cuisine. What city or place in Japan would be the best to move to, to adjust to Japanese culture, find a place to work, and not too expensive living costs? And I don't really like extreme summers, though if it's a good place to live otherwise I have no complaints. Likewise with fierce winters.
Japan - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You cannot move to Japan. sorry
2 :
You must have $1 million to open a restaurant in Japan. Do you have it? If you have that much money, why do you ask "not too expensive" living cost place?
3 :
I'm Japanese. I recommend you living in Kyoto.(I also live in Kyoto.) Because Tokyo is too crowded. But, seems like opening your own restaurant in Japan is not so easy..






Read more discussions :