Friday, August 21, 2009

Can I live in Japan with Cystic Fibrosis


Can I live in Japan with Cystic Fibrosis?
I am looking into working on visa in Japan teaching English. Japanese medical insurance is offered to me for free, but will I be able to get medications like Creon and Toby? I read that they are not available and that importation is illegal. What can I do if I need to live in Japan?
Other - Destinations - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
every country has its own drug regulation, request permission to imported do to medical condition, on departure there for after contact your insurance medic to supply the necessary amount once you out of
2 :
Japan is very developed, meaning your cystic fibrosis will be in good hands, even if a change of meds to something else available there is required. Carry the amount of medicine you will need for three months AND a letter of the physician that prescribed it to you, with a diagnosis and recipe. Use the meds you carried until you can get into the network of the health insurance and get referred to a pneumonologist!






Read more discussions :