Friday, June 1, 2012

Do you want to live in Japan at least 3 month? If you do, what for


Do you want to live in Japan at least 3 month? If you do, what for?
Do you want to live in Japan at least 3 month? If you do, what for? I want to do something to assist people who want to go to Japan. Thank you for your valuable comment in advance.
Immigration - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The Japanese have a very unique culture. There's a contradiction between the serenity of the culture and passion of beliefs. The problems are two fold; you cannot assimilate into the culture* and it's very. very expensive. * I met a very nice young lady in Amsterdam, daughter of a Missionary, who was born in Japan and grew up immersed in the society. Went to local schools, the only, Hakujin in the neighbor hood. All of her friends were Japanese when she followed her family back to the Netherlands, at the age of 13. She completed University and went back to what she thought was her own country. She was never able to assimilate even to mild comfort and returned to Amsterdam, disillusioned, after two years. I've often worked in Japan and with Japanese abroad. I have great respect for the country and it's people but I know it would cost a great deal of money to confirm, It's a closed society. But thanks for asking.
2 :
'I had the opportunity to work there for almost a year. Prior to that I'd visited Japan serving with the military which was an unforgettable experience! Being able to then return in a civilian capacity working in the North Island and regularly visiting Tokyo was beyond all belief! One certaily able to see and understand the Japanese womens charm, grace and undeniable love for their man! A magical country - wonderful intelligent peoples, extremely polite. Its only drawback the prolonged working hours it peoples are forced to endure! It still has the death penalty and its well supported. All foreign nationals are well protected at all times. However, break the rules and your for it as well! Its many festivals and sports (like Sumo wrestling) a joy to see I also had a beautiful Japanese secretary who spoke perfect English. Engaged - later attended her marriage - she and her future husband and their families made me most welcome in their homes and enlightened my education of Japan and its traditions in every way. I was also taken to Yamamoto's birth place, house, on a private visit (Japans Naval hero of WWII) my hosts being distant relations It was sad to leave. I'd made so many friends. + of course the number of Japanese ladies who had married foreign nationals was staggering.
3 :
I want to learn the Japanese language.
4 :
Yes, for enjoyment, for tourism etc.
5 :
I want to live in Japan so that I could add pics to engrish.com. Maybe I would do a live feed.





Read more discussions :