Friday, July 1, 2011

How can I immigrate to JAPAN...I want to live in japan thus what do I have to do for it


How can I immigrate to JAPAN...I want to live in japan thus what do I have to do for it???
is there any japanes that could tell me how I could get a job in Japan and live in Japan.
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
First you must learn to cook japanese food! Then you must buy a plane ticket to Japan. Once in Japan look for a man by the name of Kyoshi and he will be your guide! Kyoshi will help you find a job and a small cot to sleep on!
2 :
The link I gave as a source will get you started it explains in detail of what you need.... (visa etc.) "Entering Japan As of November 20, 2007, all foreigners, including foreign residents, get fingerprinted and photographed upon entering Japan as a measure aimed at preventing terrorism. People refusing to cooperate are not granted entry into the country. " "There are about a dozen types of working visas, each allowing the holder to engage in paid activities only within a defined professional field, e.g. as an engineer, instructor or entertainer. A job offer in Japan is required to successfully apply for most types of working visas." Now if you are truly serious about going and living there, I have a few suggestions for you. 1. Try to learn as much of the language before you go. 2. Customs and culture..... example: in Japan it is considered rude to blow on your food, slurping your ramen is the correct way. (attitudes with the younger generation is changing on this....) 3. Prepare yourself for a shock concerning the price of rent, utilities, products, FOOD. Even driving/ owning a car in Japan is totally outrageous. 4. Once there do NOT let your visa expire.... Japan is quite strict with illegals. Go to the link Japan guide.... they have good information and More Links to get you started. Good Luck






Read more discussions :