Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I live in japan and would like to be a voice actor in animes.Could someone please tell me where I should start


I live in japan and would like to be a voice actor in animes.Could someone please tell me where I should start?
I'm 18 and I just got here,and I really don't know how or where I'm supposed to get that done.
Comics & Animation - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
it depends on where you are in Japan. Just google a talent agency near you, call them, then schedule an appointment.
2 :
Try to go to an acting/voice acting agency where they would accept you to at least a small role. Afterwards, get a lot of roles and when you think you are ready try to get one that is long term. (6 months +)
3 :
ummm try sanfranscio...in america or texas...in america...unless your planing to play an american...and you can speak japanese ...sorry but you may be sol HOWEVER try pink studios (you'd be surprised) or aniplex you could also call around or ask on yahoo answers japan, next time plan your trip in advance
4 :
just pray to god that you will got to be a voice actor in animes..





Read more discussions :