Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I live in japan and want to make my site Cellphone viewable


I live in japan and want to make my site Cellphone viewable.?
Ok how do I make my site cellphone viewable? I live in Japan and every phone has internet. It is the standard. I want to make my site which I designed with sitebuilder to be viewable on cellphones. I tried customer service and they have given me the run around from mobile yahoo back to sitebuilder and back to mobile yahoo. Can anyone help?
Programming & Design - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try http://www.tagtag.com
2 :
Learn WML. You can host anywhere you want. You can find step by step guide on how to make a website at website like http://oktutorial.com/webdesign.htm .
3 :
Ya, I have read a bit about this. As it turns out, you are pretty much stuck. Right now, cell phones are transitioning away from an old technology, into an "iphone" era, where the Internet is viewed in standard HTML just like the web browsers on our computers. In the past you would have to rewrite your whole page to be "cell phone viewable". But, in just a couple months it will be almost entirely no longer used, So unless you have a small site, or are really expect a lot of cell phone traffic (it's a rare thing to begin with), it's not worth it. Cell phones will soon be reading basic HTML pages as the standard. Here are some pages discussing this dilemma. http://www.cameronmoll.com/archives/000428.html





Read more discussions :