Friday, September 7, 2012

I am a Firefighter living in the US I want to live in Japan but I only Have a 2 year degree Can I move there


I am a Firefighter living in the US I want to live in Japan but I only Have a 2 year degree Can I move there?
Is it possible fo me to move and live there. Ive been a firefighter for 2 years now. Please and thank you for and help you can give my :)
Japan - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The grass is always greener on the other side. I was transferred to Japan in 2003 by my company. If there was one job that I would stop and drop from my current career for it would be firefighter. To be honest, you will have a better long term career as a firefighter in the US versus any short term job in Japan. Work as a public servant such as police and fire is pretty much a long shot if you are not born and educated in Japan.
2 :
You need to find a job to get a visa for Japan. But job experience of firefighter in US is not appreciated in Japan at all. And you also need 4 year degree to get a visa. You have to get 4 year degree first of all.
3 :
Sorry, no. In most cases you need a four year degree.You can't move there without a visa of some kind. To get a work visa you need a job offer before you get there.The employer has to sponsor the employee. Sorry,but being a firefighter here won't help you there.You would need native level Japanese to be a firefighter there.And that kind of job will always go to a native Japanese first. Sorry, but now is not a good time to move to Japan.Their unemployment is the highest it's been since 1945.Outside of teaching English, there are few jobs available for Americans.
4 :
If you're lucky enough to fall in love with a Japanese citizen, you can move here and live with a Spouse of a Japanese National Visa. Good for 3 years at a time, and you get all the rights and privileges (except for voting) as a Japanese citizen, meaning you can work without needed a four year degree, if you can find someone who'll hire you. Are you fluent in Japanese? If not, plan on being an English teacher somewhere. You're only other route would be in one of the Three "K" jobs- kiken, kitanai, kitsui (or 3 D's in English-dangerous, dirty, difficult).






Read more discussions :