Friday, September 14, 2012

I live in Japan, and I just got a driver's license. Where can I purchase one of those "wakaba marks"


I live in Japan, and I just got a driver's license. Where can I purchase one of those "wakaba marks"?
I mean the green leaf that first-year drivers need to post on their cars.
Japan - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can get them at any car shop like Autobacs. You can also get them at most 100 Yen Stores.
2 :
You can get it in the home-center like Sakumoto and Meikuman! And I think you can get it in 100 yen shop too.
3 :
Try to drop in any auto-dealer like Toyota or Nissan near you and ask some price quotation of your favorite vehicle there and free gift of (second hand or anyway) Wakaba mark. They will be pleased to give you the mark as respect for potential client.
4 :
Why do you need one?






Read more discussions :