Wednesday, December 7, 2011

what would it be like for me to live in japan


what would it be like for me to live in japan?
i am a chinese girl. i am currently 15 and planning to visit japan in the next 5 years or so. i have heard that the japanese do not like the chinese. is this true? i have been really into japan, the culture and all... i love it! im currently learning japanese, i enjoy watching japanese dramas and reading manga. i love the food, and just everything! i was wondering what it would be like to live there, being a chinese girl...
Japan - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
u no rikey
2 :
very expensive since land is really limited if you like meat then thats also gonna be really expensive but its nice there :)
3 :
Are you actually Chinese, or are you actually Chinese-American? I ask because your written English seems more like a 15-year-old American's than a 15-year-old Chinese person's. If you really are in Zhongguo Dalu and your English is that good, congratulations, I'm sure you have a bright future ahead of you since your parents must have invested a lot of money in your education to make your English level so high! If you're Chinese-American, though, I recommend you simply introduce yourself as "American" in Japan, or "Asian-American." It will open many more doors and people will treat you better. Your ethnicity is irrelevant. I'm German-American, but why should I bother telling people that? One time in Korea, I told my girlfriend that I was German-American (my ancestors immigrated over 100 years ago) and she started thinking I had a German accent. There is NO good reason to go into your family tree. In Taiwan, the immigration bureau almost refused to allow me to have an English teaching visa because they found out I was born in the Netherlands (which I left before I was even one year old)! Seriously, don't confuse people. Japanese often look down on mainland Chinese, but they also have vastly different thoughts on Taiwanese, Singaporeans, and Chinese who have immigrated to America. People from the latter countries are MUCH more highly-respected. If I haven't said this enough already, don't bother to go into your ancestry. Many Japanese, although not willing to admit it, might have some Chinese blood in them, too. Don't worry.
4 :
It depends on each person. You have to be "you" before being Chinese. Even if you are a Japanese, it does not 100% guarantee that you will have a good time in Japan. So after all, it's a matter of each person. Not ethnic.





Read more discussions :