Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What is a good program to go to japan and and live their and in exchange you work


What is a good program to go to japan and and live their and in exchange you work?
I want to live in japan and I'm trying to find a program that can get me to japan and help get me on my feet and help people there, perefrably volunteer work.
Other - Destinations - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Having lived in Japan myself, I would suggest going over there at first to work with a company and eventually start to move towards a volunteer organization. If you are looking for a great program that will take care of helping you get on your feet, the JET Programme is an awesome place to start. I have had friends who have taught with the JET Programme and they loved it. Once you are in Japan and on your feet, get used to the surroundings and culture a bit and then start to search for some volunteer opportunities. Below I will post some links that may help. If you have any questions about living there, get in touch! Happy travels!






Read more discussions :