Sunday, March 14, 2010

How much would it be for one person to live in Japan for 4 mounths


How much would it be for one person to live in Japan for 4 mounths?
I plan to move to Japan once I tern 18 for 4 months then see what happens. But if I only am staying 4 months I don't know how much to save up.I need the plane ticket from Utah and rent for a place right outside of Tokyo. Also I would need money for train and of course souvenirs. Can anyone help me.
Japan - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can't stay in Japan for more than 90 days without working or other proper visas. So I will tell you on assumption that you will stay in Japan for 3 months. I think you will need $1000 or so if you stay at a youth hostel. (You need at least $2000 if you want to stay at a hotel). And you need $1500 or so for food and others. So you need $2500 for 1 month and $7500 for 3 months in total.
2 :
You can only stay 90 days as a visitor. And you just can't move there and say "here I am".In most situations you need a four year degree to work there. You'd be looking at least $8,000+.





Read more discussions :