Sunday, August 7, 2011

I live in Japan and recently got Suruga bank visa debit card,some of my friends told me Suruga not stable


I live in Japan and recently got Suruga bank visa debit card,some of my friends told me Suruga not stable?
Do you guys know anything about it?Does anyone has the same card for a long time?
Japan - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Suruga Bank has been around for more than 100 years. So it's very stable.
2 :
Suruga bank is not a kind of giant banks but well-known for its stable management and it succeeded to survive the financial turmoil which forced many banks exit from the market. Some of my friends have Suruga debit card and they have been away from any problems. In Japan the deposit insurance covers your money up to 1,000,000 yen.





Read more discussions :