Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hi, I live in Japan, maybe someone can help me to find a good place to buy snow globes


Hi, I live in Japan, maybe someone can help me to find a good place to buy snow globes?
Do you know where can I find them? I've gone to a lot of department stores but I can't find a nice one. Since it is not christmas season yet catalogs from overseas don't have christmas stuff, P.S: the only ones that I have found are the ones that sell at disney stores, those are tiny!
Japan - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
しまむら
2 :
I love snow globes, but have had a hard time finding them here in Japan. My Japanese hubby calls them "snow domes". We found some Tokyo Tower and bridge desisgns at the Tokyo Tower gift shops two years ago. AND! There is a Snow Dome Museum in Setagaya at the Ikejiri Institute of Design, room 109. Can you read Japanese? Take a look here: http://dmdm.cc/snow/ Maybe they can point you in the right direction. ♡Hope that helps!♡ EDIT: the COSTCO stores may get some in around the Christmas season.






Read more discussions :